I love getting to know my readers, so please drop me a note. And, don’t forget to subscribe to Girl’s Gotta Drink.
If you are looking for specific information on visiting the Piedmont wine region, please check out these posts as they may answer some of your burning questions:
- Where to Stay in the Barolo Wine Region: Geography, Practicalities
- When is the best time to visit Piedmont? Let’s Review.
- How to get to Alba Italy: Planes, Trains, Automobiles
- Barolo wine tour planning: Things to know before you go!
- Bringing Wine Home from Italy
- Getting around Barolo and Barbaresco
- How to do a Barolo day trip from Turin
While our main focus is Barbaresco and Barolo tours, but we also offer programs in Franciacorta, Tuscany, and more.
If you are interested in a Barolo tour (or, anywhere in the Piedmont wine region, really…), please read about our custom food and wine tours of Piedmont.
For other questions or comments, please drop us a note:
Girl’s Gotta Drink, Quintanilla Valerie Kay, P.I.: 3823140045