Piedmont Food and Wine Tours: Custom Northern Italy wine country programs.
Share your interests for a custom Barbaresco and Barolo wine tour program. Fill out the Tour Request Form Below.
Piedmont wine tour program planning:
- Winery visits: Explore the Langhe, Roero, Monferrato, Dogliani, Tortona, and more. Arrangements for classic tasting to specialties tastings available.
- Artisan food producers: cheesemakers, pasta maker lunch, salami / meats, chocolate, hazelnut producers.
- Cooking courses: From a simple pizza or pasta making class to a five-course traditional Piedmont meal (wine pairing always optional!)
- Truffle experiences: Hunts, cooking classes, pairing programs.
- Hiking, Trekking, Cycling excursions
- Wine education: Masterclass programs, basics to microclimate exploration, vertical / horizontal tastings, and more.
- Lodging: Langhe, Roero, Turin, and more.
- Restaurant bookings and menus (for large groups)
- Specialty activities (upon request)
- Events: Destination weddings, Birthday / Anniversary celebrations, extended program planning support.
Our Traditional Piedmont Wine Tours:
Our full-day Piedmont food and wine tours include two winery visits (maximum of three) to truly experience the magical Southwestern Piedmont wine country Barolo, Barbaresco, Roero, and the Monferrato. We recommend two, no more than three wineries in a day for time to relax and enjoy each visit.
There are plenty of additional tasting opportunities in the villages during the day.
A two-course traditional Piedmontese lunch with local wine is included in the program. For more than one day, we work in additional areas, educational opportunities, food experiences, and more.
We take our tours slow to give you extended time with producers, traditional Piemontese lunch with local wine, as well as village and / or vineyard stops. Tastings are selected based on your interests.
Piedmont Food Experiences:
We arrange cooking classes, specialty tasting menus, visits with cheese producers, pasta makers, truffle hunts, and more. We also arrange for wine and pairing programs, education, and meals.
Travel Planning Services:
Try our travel planning service for Northern Italy wine country and beyond.
In addition to Piedmont food and wine tours, we can also help you with visits to Franciacorta, Sicily, Umbria, and Tuscany. Our travel support services include:
- Airport, train transfers
- Restaurant reservations
- Hotel recommendations and packages
- Driver or rental car / car hire services
- Wine tasting appointments
- Cooking courses
- Truffle hunt
- Cheese producer visits
- Italian language courses
- Wine shipping and transportation support
- Other planning needs
You receive a detailed itinerary that is complete with Google Map directions, cost breakdowns, contact information, and other important details.
Piedmont Food and Wine Tours – we do it all:
Ciao I’m Valerie Quintanilla! I fell in love with Piedmont on a wine holiday in 2011. I moved in 2013 and started this site. Together with my marketing and event planning background, the site and business took on a life of its own.
I love working with travelers visiting us and other parts of Italy. Let me develop the perfect Barolo wine tour program for you – long short, big small, for your needs here, and in other parts of Italy. My guides and partners are always well-vetted and top quality in terms of knowledge, personality, and of course fun!
Get in touch for a fabulous Barolo wine tour and beyond!
Book Your Piedmont Travel Program and Barolo Wine Tour Today!
Girl’s Gotta Drink, Quintanilla Valerie Kay, P.I.: 3823140045