June’s Wine Pairing Weekend is just around the corner! Are you ready for the #SummerOfArneis? This month our group is working on summer recipes that pair with Arneis, a primary white wine from Piedmont in Northern Italy.
There is still time to join! If you want to get in on the fun before Saturday shoot me an email (click here), publish your post by 7:00 a.m. ET Saturday, June 13, and join our Twitter chat later that day (details below).
Wine Pairing Weekend #SummerOfArneis Topics:
- Esplorando Arneis con #WinePW, Dracaena Wines
- A Summer Arneis Food Pairing: BBQ Chicken in a Citrus Butter Curry Sauce, GirlsGottaDrink
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara for #SummerOfArneis #WinePW, Curious Cuisiniere
- Kale Pesto Tortellini Paired with Arneis, Cooking Chat
- Shrimp and Fennel Risotto with Arneis, FoodWineClick
- Arneis through the Eyes of Malvira, Vino Travels
- Heritage Grain Risotto with Roero Arneis, Wine Pass
- Damilano Langhe Arneis Paired with Dungeness Crab and Pea Purée Crostini, Pull That Cork
- Maltagliati con Sugo dei Porri e Trotte alla Salvia, Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Italian Arneis Wine for #WinePW (yum – linguini and clam sauce!), A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer of Arneis on #WinePW, Rockin Red Blog
- Shrimp and Cheese Grits with Vietti Arneis, Enofylz Wine Blog
- Shrimp, Fennel, Fava Bean Pasta with Vietti Arneis, Tasting Pour
Join the Wine Pairing Weekend Twitter Chat
Join us after the posts go live on Saturday, June 13 for a Twitter chat on Arneis food pairing. Follow the hashtag #WinePW at 11:00 am ET. We will have some Piedmont locals tweeting along, so please leave a note with your burning Arneis wine questions. Surely you have them!
- Arneis Food Pairing Challenge: Summer Fun For Everyone
- Past Wine Pairing Weekend Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Piedmont Food and Wine Pairing