Barolo Wine Tours & Italy Travel Programs
My services include Barolo wine tours, guided and unguided Piedmont wine region activities, Italy travel planning all over the country, as well as personal wine shopper services, special events / destination weddings, and more! Visit my services site ValerieQuintanilla.com for more info and / or submit your request below!
Girl’s Gotta Drink, Quintanilla Valerie Kay, P.I.: 3823140045
Barolo Wine Tours & Italy Travel Planner Services
Ciao, I’m Valerie Quintanilla!
I fell in love with the Piedmont wine region on a wine holiday in 2011. I moved in 2013 and the rest is history! My marketing and event planning background helped my site and business take on a life of its own developing custom Barolo wine country experiences, unique travel programs, and more. For your Piedmont wine tours, you’ll have a local sommelier Barolo wine tour guide and / or a culinary expert.
I love working with travelers looking to deep dive into area culture and wine – in Barolo and beyond. Let me develop the perfect Barolo wine tour program for you – long short, big small, for your needs here, and in other parts of Italy. My guides and partners are always well-vetted and top quality in terms of knowledge, personality, and of course fun!
And, we can continue the fun with Italy travel planning services all over the boot! From north to south, wine to food to culture, I’ll make sure your themes and interests stay front and center in your Italy travel program!
Barolo Wine Tours:
- 2 winery visits (maximum of 3) in southwestern Piedmont wine region with your sommelier Barolo wine tour guide. Includes: Barolo, Barbaresco, Roero, and the Monferrato.
- Additional tasting opportunities in the villages during the day.
- 2-course traditional lunch with local wine.
- Multiple days include outlying areas, educational opportunities, food experiences, and more.
- Inquire for our premium experiences and activities developed exclusively with producers and partners.
Piedmont Food Experiences – unguided or with a Barolo wine tour guide:
Add a food experience to your daily Barolo wine tour or let me create a custom culinary program for you. Activities include:
- I arrange unguided experiences or a day out with a sommelier Barolo wine tour guide or local food expert.
- Cooking classes.
- Specialty tasting menus.
- Artisan food producer visits (cheese, pasta, meats, chocolate, etc).
- Truffle hunt / truffle experiences featuring Alba white truffles and spring / summer black truffles..
- Winemaker lunch or dinner with specialty pairings.
- Wine pairing education.
Italy Travel Planning Services:
Travel planning in Piedmont, Northern Italy, and all over Italy. Italy travel planner services include:
- Transfer support
- Hotel recommendations and packages
- Driver or rental car / car hire services
- Wine tour programs
- Activities and experiences
- Special events and destination weddings
- Wine shipping and transportation support
Piedmont Travel Resources:
- Where to Stay in Barolo Wine Country
- Barolo Wine Tour Planning – Things to know before you go!
- How to do a Barolo Day Trip from Turin
- Alba White Truffle: Frequently Asked Questions
- Italy wine map